Whether by car, bike, public transport or even BIXI, Maison Manuvie’s prime location makes it a breeze to reach. Visitors even get direct access to Montreal’s underground city.
Access Montreal’s 33-km underground network via Place Montreal Trust.
Two metro stations on the green line are directly accessible via Maison Manuvie’s basement:
Maison Manuvie is in close proximity to multiple BIXI bike stations.
- Metcalfe @ de Maisonneuve
- Mansfield @ Ste-Catherine Ouest
- Metcalfe @ Ste-Catherine Ouest
- Mansfield @ de Maisonneuve Ouest
The parking garage is open 24/7, with close to 360 stalls available for your convenience.
$4: per 20 minutes
$22.50: for max. 10 hours
$25: for max. 24 hours
After 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
Early Bird – between 5 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. (Exit before 5 p.m.)
Located at the quadrilateral composed by Maisonneuve Ouest boulevard | Mansfield | Metcalfe | Ste-Catherine Ouest, the building is accessible by the Bonaventure or Ville-Marie highways.
- Via Ville-Marie highway: it is connected to the Decarie fast lane, which allows you to reach the Trans-Canadian highway, and the Montreal Trudeau airport.
- Via Bonaventure highway: it allows you to easily reach Montreal’s south shore, and ultimately, the United States border.
Maison Manuvie is within walking distance from two stations:
- Lucien-L’Allier terminal
- Central Station terminal