Looking to lease?
Maison Manuvie offers quality office and retail spaces.
Nestled in the heart of the city, the building is connected to all transit options. Within walking distance from downtown hot spots, it is also a short stroll from many green spaces, including the urban oasis of Mount Royal park.
An unparalleled business environment
Located in the heart of the business district, Maison Manuvie offers a highly stimulating work environment developed with the well-being of tenants and occupants in mind:
- Triple A office building
- Nearby a large number of boutiques, restaurants and businesses
- Near the major metropolitan highways: Ville-Marie and Bonaventure
- Walking distance from all commuter train stations and Central Train Station, as well as the South Shore bus terminal
- Direct access to Peel & McGill Subway Stations
- Direct access to Montreal’s Underground Pedestrian Network
- A centralized intelligent management system to control
- energy, security and access
- Column-free floor space facilitate open-plan layouts114 bicycle parking spaces
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers
- Lounge on 8th floor, outdoor relaxation area, terrace and conference center
For more information on our office leasing opportunities, contact one of our representatives today.
Your business with direct street access
Seize the opportunity to establish your business in a flexible space, fully adaptable to your needs.
For more information on our commercial leasing opportunities, contact one of our representatives today.
Events and Filming
Events in the Lobby
Maison Manuvie’s main entrance leads to a majestic lobby over 12 m (40 ft) tall. This spacious and well-lit space was designed using the best materials available. The lobby offers a grand setting for corporate events, banquets, galas and training seminars. The possibilities are endless!
- Cocktail: 627 people
- Banquet: 396 people
Maison Manuvie is available for film, television and photo shoots.